About our Client
Our client is a Hong Kong publicly listed conglomerate that has over HK$500 billion turn over and over 40,000 staff across Hong Kong and Greater China. With a portfolio of acclaimed subsidiaries in different sectors and a vision to transform their business through innovation, they are now seeking for a Corporate Affairs and Communications Manager to support their fast expansion.
About the Role
Reporting to the Senior Manager and managing a team of 2, your mission is to manage the corporate affairs portfolio, ensuring consistency of message, tone and strategy across all external touch points for the brand. As an individual, you will raise the profile of the company with key stakeholders and fostering strategic relationships with Government and other external influencing bodies. Moreover, you will establish and develop new avenues of communication within the general public and community groups; develops methods, techniques, and materials to maintain ongoing communication and cooperation with community organizations and associations.
- Degree in Communications, Journalism, Marketing or related disciplines
- At least 9 years of experience in public relations, corporate communications or journalism, with 4 years or above in managerial capacity
- Experience in building strong cross-functional relationships and working with strategic partners is essential
- Extensive experience in public affairs and public policy at local level and good understanding of the workings of Parliament/Government
- Able to work collaboratively with senior colleagues and internal/external stakeholders
- Ability to see what messages need to be sent to whom and how, to formulate & negotiate changes & new initiatives within organizational structures
- Political sensitivity and a demonstrable ability to influence and manage the communications and public relations consequences of sensitive issues
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Good command in Chinese and English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.