- Luxury Hotel Group
- Pre-opening team
About the Client
Out client is an international luxury hotel group with global operations. An exciting opportunity is now available for a high-caliber candidate to join their pre-opening team as a Corporate Affairs Manager.
About the Role
Based in Hong Kong, you are responsible in managing relations with internal and external stakeholders, communities, all spectrum of government, as well as the media to ensure that the brand profile is well recognized as a strategic partner of choice. You will act as the Custodian of the company's corporate messages, and ensure that all communication is consistent and aligned to corporate strategies. Lastly, you will lead and manage corporate affairs to ensure that the best practices are implemented to meet company's business objectives.
- Bachelor Degree holder in Business Administration, Communications or other related discipline
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience working at a sizeable company
- Experienced in Key Opinion Leaders lobbying
- Solid management experience in media and event management
- Confident, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in both spoken and written Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin) and English is a pre-requisite for this role
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Patsy Cheung at +852 3180 4917 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.