Our client is looking for a high calibre to join their Corporate Affairs team.
- Plan and organise CSR and community programmes by lining up with government and NGOs
- Promote brand awareness and image by developing media relations programmes
- Monitor news of the company and prepare press releases materials
- Assist with crisis preparedness and issue management
- Involve in company lobbying for internal and external stakeholders
- Handle staff newsletter and company updates
- Responsible for corporate collaterals, website and LinkedIn updates
- Bachelor degree in Public Relations, Communications or related discipline
- At least 5 to 8 years of relevant experience with excellent English
- Experience in engagement and lobbying activities is an advantage
- Good written and spoken English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Martin Tsang at +852 3180 4971 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.