About our Client
Listed in Hong Kong Stock Exchange, our client is a market leader with strong presence in mainland China. To cope with their aggressive growth and expansion plan, they are now seeking a corporate communication manager to join the team.
About the Role
Reporting to the Director and leading a small team, you are responsible for developing measures to enhance brand proposition and reputation in mainland China through expanding relationships with media, influencers and key stakeholders. You will plan, manage and execute the event calendar, including but not limited to media collaterals, newsletters, management speeches, press releases, corporate brochures & sponsorships, corporate social responsibilities, internal communication and handling media enquiries. You will also be the corporate communication advisor, ensuring all activities are aligned with corporate directions and guidelines and monitoring traditional and social media feedback to gauge insights for better corporate planning.
* Degree in Communications, Marketing or Journalism
* 8+ years of solid experience in the field of corporate communications and public relations
* Hands-on media network in China at both national and local level is a must
* Excellent written and spoken communication skills. Mandarin is a must
* Independent, mature, articulate and literate
* Occasional travel to China is required
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Kenneth Ng at +852 3180 4912 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.