About our Client
Our client is a market leading travel and hospitality services provider with strong presence in Hong Kong and mainland China. To cope with business expansion, they are now looking for a Corporate Communication Manager to join the team.
About the Role
Reporting to the team head, you will assist in developing effective corporate communications strategies and plans for brand, products and services, as well as CSR. You will develop external communications materials such as press releases, speeches and organize media tours and PR events. You will also handle ad hoc issues, crisis, media enquiries and complaints. As a manager, you will supervise and manage the deliverables and performance of PR agency.
- Degree holder, preferably in Public Relations/Journalism/Communications
- At least 3 years working experience in corporate/ PR/ marketing communications
- Excellent Chinese and English writing skills is a must
- Experience in social media is preferred
- Efficient, team player, self-motivated and excellent interpersonal skills
- Good leadership, project management and presentation skills are required
- Able to work under pressure
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Kenneth Ng at +852 3180 4912 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.