About the Client
Our client is an organisation which have a sound brand equity and position in the market. They are looking for a strong Corporate Communications individual to join their team as Corporate Communications and Brand Director to oversee the assigned business.
About the Role
Based in Hong Kong and reporting to the Division Head, you will oversee the brand management and communications strategy for the assigned business line. You will develop the annual develop the annual creative communications strategy to promote the goodwill of corporate image and maximize the media outreach to the targeted audience from planning and implementation of effective media strategies and programmes. You will be the expert to prevent and manage the issues / crisis occurred, react with a positive strategy to turn around the situation and guide the internal stakeholders to follow under a cohesive approach. As the function leader, you are expected to build a strong partnership with other teams in delivery of quality results in common projects in both Hong Kong and China.
To qualify, successful individual must possess:
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Communications or other related disciplines
- 15+ years senior experience from public affairs / corporate communications
- Proven track record in issue/crisis management
- Knowledge in integrated marketing communications, digital savvy
- Background from agency or media is highly preferred
- Outstanding stakeholder management, presentation and communications skills
- Strategic, agile, influencing, executive presence, and able to drive things through
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Connie Au at +852 3180 4929 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.