A Leading & Reputable Brand
20+ years Corporate Communications Background from MNC
Strong Leadership & Fast Pace
About Our Client
Our client is a widely recognized organization with a solid foothold in Asia. A new opportunity now exists for an experienced corporate communications expert to join their team as Corporate Communications Director.
About the Role
Based in Hong Kong and reporting to the Divisional Head, you will own the annual communications strategy for the assigned segments in the region. As the in charge for a sizable team, you will lead the media relations, content development and CSR initiatives to target the right audience, you are the expert to create and guide the crisis/issue management procedures to address the cases strategically and positively. Having a sound reputation in the market, you are the gate keeper to enhance and maintain the goodwill of the corporate branding in Asia. In addition, you will coach your team to keep an engaging media relationship to build the senior stakeholder and corporate profiling in local and overseas context.
To qualify, successful individual must possess:
- Degree in communications, PR or other related disciplines
- 20+ years relevant experience from MNC or sizeable organization
- Track record in issue and media relations management
- Background from fast moving and customer centric industry
- Excellent writing and communication skills in Chinese and English
- Strategic, solid, detailed, fast pace and energetic
- Outstanding leadership and inter-personal skills
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.