- Renowned F&B Group
- Supporting development growth strategies
- Career advancement opportunity
About the Client
Our client is a leading food-service company from Hong Kong, expanding their business in a way that respects the culture and regional differences of each country. They are now further expanding their business in Hong Kong and China. To maximize capacity and identify growth opportunities for the upcoming future, you are required to fill the position of a Corporate Communications Director.
About the Job
Reporting to the Group CEO, as the Corporate Communications Director, you will work closely with and support the external and internal communications needs for corporate teams, including finance, legal, investor relations, and human resources. You will help translate the company narrative for financial and investor communities, the industry and your employees, bolstering the company's unique advantages and how they compare to the established and emerging competitors and disruptors.
- Minimum 15 years of experience in Corporate Communications experience working at a listed company in any industry
- Bachelors Degree in journalism, public relations, communications or related disciplines;
- Excellent knowledge with different business functions;
- Energetic, dynamic, creative and someone who thinks outside of the box;
- Strong leadership qualities, excellent communication skills, highly organized and strong work ethic;
- You must be familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures;
- Proven ability to perform a variety of tasks. Lead and direct the work of others; and
- Highly proficient spoken and written Chinese and English is a must.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Belle Leung at +852 3180 4954 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.