A Senior Communications Opportunity
18+ All Rounded Corporate Comms Experience
Excellent Interpersonal/Stakeholder Management Skills
About Our Client
Our client is a widely recognised organisation with a solid foothold in Asia. A new opportunity now exists for an experienced communications expert to join their team as the Corporate Communications Director.
About the Role
Based in Hong Kong and reporting to the Divisional Head, you will own the annual communications plan for the assigned portfolio operating in Asia. Overseeing a sizeable team, you will develop the strategy to raise the profile of the brand and its voice leadership in the market. You will be responsible for all the communications channels for the related projects including media engagement, issue management, working with interest groups and government parties. In addition, you will oversee and involve the operation of the annual leading and ongoing multiple projects in the community, drive the integrated communications plan to maximise the exposure and response from the market. In order to achieve the best collaboration internally and externally, you are expected to have a strong influencing skills to gauge and balance the interests of different stakeholders, to fulfill the corporate objectives ultimately.
To qualify, successful individual must possess:
- Degree in communications, PR or other related disciplines
- 18+ years integrated corporate communications experience from leading brands
- Track record in media relations and senior stakeholder management
- Knowledge of both traditional and social media channels
- Excellent writing and communication skills in Chinese and English
- Strategic, solid, detailed, hands on and passionate
- Outstanding leadership and inter-personal skills
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.