- New Headcount
- Circa $960K + bonus
About the Company
Our client is a renowned multi-branded restaurant group with long-term expansion plans in the Asia Pacific region. A rare opportunity has arisen and they are now looking for a Corporate Communications Director to join their team.
About the Role
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer and working with a small team of experienced marketing professionals, you will provide advice and leadership on all aspects of internal and external communications, and external relations. You are responsible for setting up the corporate communications department; designing and implementing strategic communication initiatives through the use of different channels including print, radio, media, digital and social media channels to increase the visibility and understanding of the organization's vision and purpose. You will engage, cultivate and manage press relationships to secure coverage surrounding different events, programmes and public announcements. You will work closely with the senior management team and department staff to develop internal communications programmes and processes required to support organizational change, employee engagement initiatives and crisis resolution. Lastly, you will also build a communications team for an expanding company that can take charge of key deliverable.
- Bachelor Degree in Communications Internal Relations, Public Affairs, Marketing, Journalism or other related field.
- Significant management experience in mass communications and/or public relations with a minimum of 6 years' at a management level, ideally working in the food and beverage industry.
- Exceptional research, writing and editing skills.
- Excellent diplomatic, persuasive and interpersonal skills.
- Proven record of forging strong and effective relationships with external and internal stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to manage reputational risks.
- Proficiency to both spoken and written Chinese and English is a pre-requisite for this role.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Patsy Cheung at +852 3180 4917 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.