About our Client
Headquartered in Hong Kong, our client is a leader in the retail industry with numerous subsidiaries and sub-brands which have become acclaimed names. With an aggressive expansion plan in place, they are seeking an experienced Corporate Communications Manager to build their education business locally.
About the Role
Reporting to the Marketing Director and managing a small team, you will establish and develop new avenues of communication within the general public and community groups; develop methods, techniques, and materials to maintain ongoing communication and co-operation with community organisations and associations. As an individual, you will be responsible for managing a range of on-line & off-line communication strategies targeting mass audiences to increase brand awareness. This will be achieved through a combination of communications channels such as press conference, press release, e-marketing development and relevant social media outlets to support and expand the company's digital presence. Moreover, you are will transform corporate message content to build strong brand reputation and be its biggest advocate in the education community.
- Degree in Communications, Journalism, Marketing or related disciplines
- At least 7 years of experience in corporate communications or journalism, with 2 years or above in managerial capacity
- Experience in building strong cross-functional relationships and working with strategic partners is essential
- Works collaboratively with senior colleagues and internal/external stakeholders
- Positive, motivated, ambitious, proactive 'can-do' attitude
- Demonstrates excellent planning, organisational and time management skills and an ability to work with competing priorities.
- Able to prioritise work and work to tight deadlines
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Good command in Chinese and English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.