- Competitive Salary
- International Luxury Hotel Group
About the Client
Our client is a highly reputable hotel brand, known for its truly luxurious and exemplary service with international acknowledgment. With active businesses globally, they are now seeking a high caliber individual to fill the role of a Corporate Communications Manager for their Singapore team.
About the Role
Reporting to the Corporate Communications Director, you will be leading the Corporate Communications team to plan & manage press events, public relations activities whilst maintaining strategic communications between the Group and the press, customers, opinion leaders, and other stakeholders. Your role is to design and manage strategic communications campaigns and initiatives that drive business and brand's goals and objectives. You will be working closely with the top management and functional heads to ensure a smooth cross-functional collaboration on program implementation. Lastly, you are also responsible for managing outside vendors, including external PR agencies to support the execution of PR programs.
- Degree in business, communications or relevant disciplines;
- Minimum 6 years' experience in corporate communications, advertising or marketing;
- Proven record of steering CSR campaigns;
- Good media and social connections;
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin);
- Strong entrepreneurship & excellent analytical skills;
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills;
- Creative and strategic thinker.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Belle Leung at +852 3180 4954 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.