About the client:
Our client is a technology hub and incubator, they are a quasi-governmental corporation and support technology innovation and development in Hong Kong. To cope with their business needs, they are looking for an Corporate Communication Officer to join their team.
About the role:
- Assist the manager to develop, edit and translate communication materials in bilingual, such as press releases, speeches, executive briefing books, annual reports etc.;
- Work closely with different stakeholders and external parties to coordinate and provide support to promote corporate relations, such as organisation media events/ luncheons, briefing sessions, etc;
- Initiate ideas and implement publicity campaigns on multiple communication channels to promote the Company's mission and achievements;
- Handle media enquiries and maintain good relationship with media to have positive coverage.
- Bachelor Degree holder or above, major in Language, Communications, Journalism, Translation or related discipline;
- Minimum 2 years' relevant working experience in communication, public affairs, copywriting or translation, candidate from Sizable Corporations/ Quasi-governmental Organisation/ NGOs are preferred;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, able to collaborate with internal and external parties at all levels;
- Distinctive result in Chinese Language and English Language in public exam;
- Excellent language proficiency, fluent in both written and spoken English and Chinese.
Interested parties please submit full resume with Public Exam Result (English & Chinese Language) and your Present & Expected Salary.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Nicole Tse at +852 3180 4916 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.