Corporate Development Manager
About the Client
Our client is a well-established conglomerate with multiple business lines covering Greater China market. To cope with their business plan, they are adding in a new Manager headcount within their Department.
About the Role
Reporting to the Senior Manager, you will conduct researches on different industries/ markets/ competitors. You will partner with different business unit leaders to review the business models, re-engineer business process, and identify room for business growth. You will perform due diligence and build financial models to evaluate business cases. Also, you will involve in the process of the transactions, including post-deal integration. Last but not least, you will support management to monitor the performance of the business units by providing them with executive summaries and presentations.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree holder in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Investment or equivalent
- CFA is a plus but not a must
- At least 5 years of relevant experience
- Experience related to corporate finance/ business development/ Investment is required
- Strong understanding of real estate/automotive/F&B/Consumer Goods industries in China
- Strong at building up financial models
- Self-driven, commercially savvy and able to work well with people at different levels
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Fluent in Cantonese, English and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.