Corporate Development Manager
About the Client
Our client is a market leading healthcare brand with global presence and a promising top-line. To cope with their growth strategy for the China market, they are inviting a seasoned Corporate Development Manager to join their Hong Kong office.
About the Role
Reporting to the Senior Manager, this is a strategic role to facilitate business development in Asia Pacific, including China. You will need to conduct in-depth research on market, competitor and trend and design investment/ corporate development strategies. You will conduct due diligence and build financial models for M&A and explore potential business partnerships. You will act as a project manager, work closely with local business operations and coordinate for licensing and distribution matters. Last but not least, you will support any process enhancement initiatives within the region.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree holder in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Investment or equivalent
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in management consulting/ corporate development/ M&A
- Strong understanding of the Healthcare/Pharmaceutical/Biotechnology market in China is required
- Independent, commercial, self-motivated, able to multi-task and work under pressure
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent command of written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.