About Our Client
Our client is new to Hong Kong with a business turnover of over USD500m globally in raw materials manufacturing overseas. To cope with their upcomin IPO plan, they are looking for a Corporate Finance Director to join the team.
About The Role
- Report to the Group CFO.
- Participate in the upcoming IPO project on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange.
- Assist the CFO in any potential M&A and fund raising activities of the company.
- Evaluate and raise appropriate types of capital of fit the Company's financial needs.
- Create, develop, grow or acquire businesses in which capital can be raised.
- Liaise with investment banks and potential investors to identify investment opportunities.
- Formulate and strategize a sound Investor Relations program and perform IR duties.
- Responsible for drafting the company announcement and post-result activities
- Organise and drive investor seminars and roadshows
- Develop and maintain a well networked connections with any related Financial Institutions.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree or above in Accounting / Finance or related disciplines.
- Professional Qualification in CFA or CPA.
- At least 15 years' experience with 5 years in a management role with IPO, IR, M&A and fund raising experience from sizeable listed companies or investment banks.
- Experience in involving the whole IPO process is highly preferred.
- Have knowledge of Hong Kong listing rules and SFC regulations.
- Having worked in the manufacturing industry is preferred.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Fluency in English and Mandarin is essential.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Rebecca Chan at +852 3180 4933 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.