Corporate Finance Manager
About the Company
Our client is a leading market player in the logistics sector. Currently they are looking for a Corporate Finance Manager to evaluate and manage investment opportunities worldwide.
About the Role
Reporting to the General Manager, you will be responsible for building financial models for valuation and financial analysis. You will work on return on investment, payback period, discounted cashflow etc. You will conduct financial due diligence for investment targets and review transaction documents. You will prepare industry and competitor reports, management reports for performance review of their existing business portfolio as well as investment reports that illustrate suitable investment or business development opportunities. Last but not the least, you shall ensure the transactions shall comply with the company's finance and internal control policies.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalent
- Around 8 - 10 years of relevant corporate finance/M&A experience gained from sizable MNCs/HK blue-chip companies
- Prior experience in transactional services/deal advisory/valuation teams of Big 4 is preferred
- Analytical, independent, with strong financial modelling skills and able to work under pressure
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- High proficiency in written and spoken English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.