Corporate Finance Manager
About the Client
Our client is a prestigious HK listed conglomerate. To support their strategic development, they are inviting a seasoned Corporate Finance Manager to support research and investor relations.
About the Role
Reporting into the Corporate Finance Director, you will perform company and industry analysis to monitor the performance of the targeted companies to facilitate corporate planning and strategy. You will help to support fund raising, prepare board papers and result announcements. You will arrange roadshows, teleconferences, site visits and meetings. Last but not least, you will enhance relationship with major shareholders and update management on investors' concerns and the latest market information.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree Holder in Accounting, Finance or equivalent
- CFA Holder or equivalent
- At least 12 years of relevant experience in equity research, including IBD experience
- Sound knowledge of the real estate industry as well as the capital market is preferred
- Confident, analytical and commercially-savvy
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Fluent in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.