Corporate Finance Manager - Up to HKD 80K
About the Client
Our client is a blue-chip company with active global investments. To cope with their business needs, they are looking for a seasoned Manager to join their Corporate Finance Department in Hong Kong.
About the Role
Reporting to the Department Head, you will work independently in the corporate finance team. You will involve in deal screening and build financial models to assess ROI and potential investment risks. You will prepare investment reports to facilitate management's decision making. You will facilitate post-deal integrations and drill into areas such as tax structure, legal structure, accounting process and system. You will perform performance analysis for the investments under the portfolio and provide regular business updates. You will take up any ad-hoc duties as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Investment or equivalent
- At least 8 years of relevant experience from private equity/inhouse M&A/Big 4 deal advisory
- Track record of overseas deals (capital intensive business) is required
- CPA/CFA qualification is a plus but not a must
- Strong financial modelling and investment skills
- Confident, commercially savvy and able to multi-task
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Fluent in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Less experienced candidates will be considered for an Assistant Manager position
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.