About the Company
Our client is a US-listed nutrition and weight loss company who has been producing and distributing health-related products to help clients reach their health goals. They are now looking for a Corporate Nutritionist to provide comprehensive advice on matters of well-being, and guide clients towards better eating habits to prevent ill-health.
About the Role
Directly reporting to the General Manager, the Corporate Nutritionist will evaluate the dietary needs of a client by assessing their dietary habits. You will provide counseling and recommendations on alterations in nutrition to address client's dietary restrictions, and to create personalized meal solutions to achieve client's goals and objectives. Lastly, you will also work closely with the US nutritional team on new product launches and global projects.
- Bachelor Degree holder in Nutritional Science or relevant field with relevant licensing requirements
- Experienced in developing personalized nutritional plans for clients
- Experienced in instructing, coaching, and motivating clients
- Strong communication, presentation and coaching skills
- Proficient in both spoken and written Chinese and English is a pre-requisite for this role
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Patsy Cheung at +852 3180 4917 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.