About the Client
Our client is one of the most well established entertainment organisations in Hong Kong with offices and operations across Hong Kong and Greater China. With a portfolio of acclaimed subsidiaries in different sectors and a vision to transform and advance their business, they are now seeking for a Corporate Strategy & Business Planning Manager to support their fast expansion.
About the Role
Reporting to the Head of Department and leading a subordinate, you are required to oversee the development and implementation of strategic planning functions and to help position the company for competitive advantage and success in both Hong Kong and China. You will support executives and other key decision-makers to assess the current state of the organisation, its operations and services, internal and external dynamics and other factors to make forecasts, identify the desired end state and implement ways and means to reach it. This role will be critical to ensuring support for strategic recommendations that will accelerate business performance, inform resource allocation and facilitate factual decision-making in the corporation. Lastly, you will also integrate the objectives and activities of major business units and functions to achieve unit/function-specific and department goals in the medium to long term.
- Bachelor degree in Business, Engineering or related discipline
- Minimum 9+ years business experience with at least 4 years of experience formulating strategy
- Experience in facilitating leadership groups to develop complex and successful growth strategies
- Demonstrated problem solving ability, including strong conceptual and analytical skills with the ability to turn findings into executable business plans
- Ability to identify strategic needs, lead all aspects of planning with sound business recommendations, and generate alignment with key business partners
- Proven experience in leading cross functional teams to documented results
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written with an ability to influence business decisions at all levels of the organisation
- Good command in English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.