About our Client
Our client is a local company with a powerful market position in the retail and lifestyle sector. Due to continued expansion, a need has arisen to recruit a Creative and Visual Design Manager to strengthen their exsiting operations and drive further business growth.
About the Role
Reporting to the Creative Director and managing a team of 2, you will be responsible for presenting concept visualization through sketches, drawings and illustrations while overseeing design changes and improvements throughout the development process. You will integrate technical and visual solutions into a design concept by understanding trends within the scope of the industry you are working in. Lastly, you will provide online and office creative direction to the team and identify design solutions across the range of marketing materials to ensure all visual strategies reflect corporate branding parameters.
- Degree in graphic design or related discipline
- Preferably 7 years and above of relevant supervisory or management experience with retail environment
- Proven experience in the creative design and production of marketing, advertising, communications and promotional collateral from concept to publication
- Able to present concepts and design elements in a clear, direct, easily comprehended professional capacity
- Solid organisation skills, planning, project management and time management
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills, as well as strong creative flair and effective problem solving abilities
- Ability to multi-task and work with tight timeline
- Motivated, positive attitude and with an eye for detail
- Good command in English or Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.