Our client is Reputable retail & commercial bank in Hong Kong, currently looking for potential candidates to join their Credit Approval Department - focus on FI team (FI/NBFI/Bond Issuers) and Large Corporate Team
- To verify/ check the credit applications or review/ approve with the designated credit authority
- To work closely with business unit and the head office on the enhancement project for approval process, post approval monitoring management etc.
- To perform credit portfolio reviews, prepare internal reports, provide comments on credit policies & procedures, perform ad hoc projects or assignments
- To deal with internal & external regulator and co-ordinate with the audit checking for portfolios
- University degree in Business, Banking, Finance or related disciplines
- At least 6 years' experience in corporate credit risk management;
- Familiar with local rules and regulations in HKMA
- Good Team player, independent and self motivated
- Excellent command of English and Chinese
Candidate with lesser experience will be considered as Credit Analyst
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Cardie Siu at +852 3180 4955 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.