Credit Approval Manager, Corporate Lending
*Credit policy guidelines
*Monitor approval procedure
*Excellent career prospect
About the company
Our client is a fast growing retail banking group in Hong Kong. To cope with the recent expansion, they are looking for a Credit Approval Manager for their Corporate Lending Products team.
About the role
Reporting to the Senior Manager, you are responsible for handling credit approval and formulating credit policy for corporate lending products. You will approve and review applications in accordance with the regulatory requirements. You have to formulate new measures to improve workflow process and provide suggestions on credit structure. You will also participate in related ad-hoc projects, system enhancement and credit performance evaluation for the team.
About the person
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- University Graduate with majoring in Business Administration or related disciplines.
- At least 4-5 years relevant experience in approving corporate lending.
- Good communication, project management and analytical skills.
- Good in spoken and written English, Cantonese and Putonghua.
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Manager.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Emily Leung at +852 3180 4913 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.