Credit Control Executive - Up to 30K
About our Client
Our client is a market leader in the logistics industry with a strong presence in the region. To cope with their rapid expansion in Hong Kong, they are now looking for a Credit Control Executive to join their team.
About the Role
- Report to the Credit Control Manager
- Ensure smooth and timely collection of payments from clients
- Handle clients' inquiries and maintain a good relationship with different parties
- Responsible for preparing reports on outstanding accounts and work on solutions for collection
- Assist in any other ad-hoc duties assigned by the Manager
The Successful Applicant
- Diploma/Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant fields
- ACCA or LCCI qualified preferred but not a must
- At least 4 years of relevant Credit Control experience, preferably from a sizeable company
- Detail-minded, a team player, and able to work under pressure
- High proficiency in both written and spoken English & Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Ernest Wong at +852 3180 4922 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.