Our client is leading sizable retail & commercial bank in Hong Kong, currently looking for potential candidates familiar with Credit Policy or Credit Control & Limit Control or Post Approval review or MIS reporting joining the team.
Credit Risk Manager - Credit Monitoring & Policy Multiple Headcounts
- To handle post lending review and monitoring control work including but not limited to HKMA loan classification, ECL, early warning, follow up the completion of loan downgrade, credit risk rating renewal, etc
- To formulate and review credit policies and guidelines for aligning with regulatory requirements
- To conduct post approval review/ independent reviews on the credit portfolio
- To prepare management reporting to senior management
- To carry out ad hoc credit risk related projects as required
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or related disciplines;
- Minimum 5 years' practical banking experience, preferably in credit policy formulation or credit control and monitoring or credit analysis or auditing credit function
- Self motivated, detail minded, positive working attitude
- Proficiency in written English & Chinese, fluency in Mandarin is preferred
- Good PC skills in MS Word and Excel
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Cardie Siu at +852 3180 4955 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.