Currently helping sizable retail & commercial banks looking for Credit Risk candidates.
Role (1) - Risk Manager - Credit Risk MIS Reporting & Credit Control
- Conduct MIS reporting, trend analysis on lending portfolio, with a view of identifying adverse trend and potential issues for pro-active management;
- Handle control work including exception reports review, monitoring of warning signals, and recommending appropriate remedial strategy according to the laid-down policies and accounting standard
- Prepare relevant proposals and reports to management
- Participate in various projects and initiatives relating to credit risk control
Role (2) - Risk Manager - Credit Risk MIS & Data Quality
- Prepare data for MIS reporting related to credit risk management, conduct data analysis and issues investigation in order to ensure data accuracy for reporting
- Work closely with IT & vendor to oversee systems enhancement projects
- Conduct data analysis and prepare various reports to management
- Participate in ad-hoc projects
- Degree or above with major in Mathematics, Statistic, Information System, Finance or Business Administration or etc
- At least 4 - 6 years relevant experiences from the banking and financial industry, focus on credit risk MIS and reporting
- Good command of Chinese and English (both spoken and written)
- For Role (2): Experience in massive data processing and knowledge of quantitative analysis techniques and software such as SAS or other statistical tools will be an advantage
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Cardie Siu at +852 3180 4955 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.