Our client is a fast growing Chinese bank in Hong Kong. To cope with the fast expansion in Hong Kong, they are looking for credit risk modelling candidates to join their team.
- Participate in the development, implementation and enhancement of credit risk stress testing models according to regulatory requirements
- Review and maintain the credit risk models and systems including wholesale, retail & counterparty credit risk exposure
- Review credit risk policies and procedure for bank
- Carry out ad-hoc projects
- Bachelor Degree holder in Risk Management, Statistics, Quantitative Finance or related disciplines, FRM/ CPA qualification is a plus
- In-depth knowledge in Basel regulatory requirements, knowledge in counterparty credit risk is a plus
- Strong communication skill, analytical mind and good problem solving skills
- At least 4- 10 years' experience in the development of credit model
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese, fluent in Putonghua and chinese word processing are preferable.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Cardie Siu at +852 3180 4955 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.