About our Client
Our client is an aggressive and fast growing bank. Due to the business growth, they are currently looking for a Credit Risk Model Manager to join their team.
About the Role
Reporting to the section head, you will be responsible for the followings,
- Assist in Basel Projects and system implementation for IRB credit risk model.
- Facilitate and enhance the system of internal IRB risk parameters and analytic matters.
- Maintain close contact with internal stake holders to review and evaluate the implementation of new models and initiatives.
- Modify the credit risk model according to model validation and data quality management.
- Maintain and update the external / regulatory requirements relating to models and propose solution to enhance internal control.
- Assist in ad hoc project as assigned.
The successful Applicant
- Degree holder in Statistics, Quantitative Analysis, Computer Science and Risk Management or related disciplines
- Minimum 3+ years of working experience in banking or financial institution with solid knowledge in Basel regulatory requirements and banking practices in credit risk management
- Hands-on experience in IRB implementation
- Sound knowledge of quantitative analysis and familiar with SAS, Excel VBA, SQL
- Excellent analytical and organizational skill
- Good interpersonal and communication skills to work with internal parties
- Ability to prioritise, multitask and work under tight deadlines
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Tessa Chan at +852 3180 4950 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.