About our Client
Our client is a global FMCG and beverage company with strong presence in Hong Kong. To cope with business expansion, they are now looking for a CRM Manager to join the team.
About the Role
Reporting to Marketing Manager, you will collect both internal and external data, and perform deep dives analysis based on data collected. You will develop the consumer journey strategy (acquisition, promotion, on-boarding, loyalty program), including brand positioning, CRM plan, marketing campaigns and product launches. You will support requests for data analyses from other teams and translate insights into actionable recommendations for all business and marketing programs. You will also ensure data quality and privacy matters, as well as General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) compliance.
- Bachelor degree in quantitative marketing, mathematics, statistics or information system
- 8+ years of experience in CRM, data analysis and insight
- Excellent knowledge of SAS or SPSS. SQL programming is a must.
- Experience with direct-to-consumer environment
- Experience in sizable FMCG company is a plus
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Kenneth Ng at +852 3180 4912 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.