About the Company
Our client is an international luxury fashion brand with strong presence around the globe. To cope with business expansion, they are looking for a CRM Specialist to join the team.
About the Role
Reporting to the CRM Manager, you will implement CRM strategy and client communications. You will drive sales and business performance trough actionable insights based on analysis. You will consolidate event / experience feedback and client behaviour analysis, prepare customer insights and clienteling reports and monitor client engagement KPIs with Retail teams. You will customize client communication for different segments and define retail contact strategy. You will localize and implement direct communication campaigns including emails, brochures, and instore communication tools. You will manage accuracy if client database and improve data collection through store training and tools optimization. You will support in preparing and delivering strategic presentations in regular meetings. You will assist in ad hoc projects when required.
- Degree holder with at least 5 years of data and business analytics experiences in luxury retail
- Strong proficiency in Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Microsoft Office tools
- Advanced MS Excel skills including v-lookups, pivot table and macros
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills
- Good communication and presentation skills, ability to interpret data and convert into actionable advice
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Chamy Wong at +852 3180 4965 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.