About our Client
Headquartered in Hong Kong, our client is a leader in the education industry with numerous subsidiaries and sub-brands which have become acclaimed names. With an aggressive expansion plan in place, they are seeking an experienced CTO.
About the Role
The CTO will be tasked with making executive technology decisions on behalf of the company, including managing a technology budget and making investments to align the company vision and technological needs. You will be a strategic thinker, an effective communicator and an expert in technological development, making decisions that will impact the current and future operations of the company. In addition, you will set the overall IT strategy for the next 3- 5 year period, develop effective working relationships with senior stakeholders in the business, establish a solution architect function, creating and owning the technology budget, and establish a security function within the group.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in computer science, information system, or a related field
- At least 15 years of experience of leading or managing technical application and infrastructure teams
- Setting a vision for how technology will be used in the company
- Ensuring that the technological resources meet the company's short and long-term needs.
- Creating timelines for the development and deployment of all technological services.
- Staying on top of technology trends and developments.
- Ensuring all technology practices adhere to regulatory standards
- Good command in Chinese and English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.