Our client is a Leading Financial Services Group based in Hong Kong. They are looking for a CDD/ KYC officer to join the Operation Team.
- Report to the Operation Manager.
- Conduct Know-Your-Customer (KYC) and Customer Due Diligence (CDD) on Corporate Clients for regular reviews and launch events.
- Prepare detailed Customer Due Diligence information for review per the Bank's standard.
- Ensures that AML risk is effectively managed in accordance global and local regulatory requirements.
- Ensures the collected information is accurate and complete the CDD with assigned timeframe.
- Fully comply with the CDD and KYC requirement of the Bank.
- University degree or equivalent in business or related discipline.
- Minimum of one year of relevant experience in banking or financial institutions.
- Relevant experience in CDD or KYC will be preferred.
- Good communication skill and manage customers effectively.
- Excellent team player and ability to work with other team members and business partners.
- Able to multi-task and to work independently.
- Proficiency in both English and Cantonese.
- Immediate Available is highly preferred
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Mary Chan at +852 3180 4948 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.