About our Client
Our client is an international skincare and cosmetics retailer. With the mission of providing exceptional services to customers, they are looking for a high calibre candidate to join the team as CRM Manager.
About the Role
Reporting to Head of Marketing and leading a CRM Executive, you will manage and drive the CRM program. You will study customer data and provide strategic insights on CRM and marketing directions. You will design CRM lifecycle programs to increase members' acquisition, repeat and retention rate, initiate tactical program on tourism acquisition and retention and manage and improve effectiveness and accuracy of customer database. You will boost incremental sales by sourcing value-added redemption items and line up collaboration with luxury partners. You will also work closely with Retail Sales team and identify KPIs for front-line sales to enhance service level and customer experience.
- Degree holder with at least 7 years' experience of CRM and database management in Retail or FMCG industry
- Solid experience in CRM analytics and know how to measure marketing activities
- Strong business acumen, analytical and problem solving skills
- Creative, customer-oriented and sensible
- Proficient in spoken and written English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Chamy Wong at +852 3180 4965 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.