Customer Experience and Project Manager
*In-charge of customer service project
*Enhance customer experience
*Attractive remuneration package
About the company
Our client is a fast growing and well-established retail banking group in Hong Kong. Due to the recent expansion, they are now looking for a Customer Experience and Project Manager for their Service team.
About the role
Reporting to the Senior Manager of Service Department, you have to monitor service quality and oversee overall operation performance of customer service team. You will be in-charge of service project and set up quality service standard and guidelines for various banking sales channels. You will assist in handling critical service incidents and suggest advice on service training for service team members. In addition, you have to prepare analysis and solutions on key service issues as well as providing recommendations to management for enhancing customer experience.
About the person
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- Degree holder with at least 4 years' of experience in supervising customer service / customer experience in retail banking industry.
- Sound knowledge in retail banking products is definitely an advantage.
- Solid in handling end-to-end service project management with good negotiation skills.
- Service oriented, positive thinking and analytical mind.
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin).
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Emily Leung at +852 3180 4913 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.