About the Client
Headquartered in Hong Kong, our client is a market leader in the retail industry with brands which have become household names. With an aggressive expansion plan in place, they are seeking an experienced Customer Insight and Analytic Manager to help build their Hong Kong and China business which is at an early stage of development.
About the Role
Reporting to the Senior Manager and managing a team of 3, you will be responsible for leading critical customer analysis in support of strategic business and product initiatives. As a key member of the team, you will provide business units with models both segmentation and propensity to aid targeting and understanding of customer behaviour. You will own the delivery of insight and business intelligence across the business units, make recommendations and implement improvements to current business practice. Moreover, you will create and maintain statistically robust models to facilitate the business requirements, in the areas of acquisitions, retention and cross-sell. Lastly, you will advise internal stake holders of appropriate marketing actions based on the relevant information to ensure maximum benefit.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Computing or other relevant disciplines
- Minimum of 7 years customer data analysis and modelling experience
- Highly numerate individual, preferably a marketing or other related degree with statistics and familiarity with data mining and statistical techniques
- Proficient in Tableau and database/analytics tools (e.g. SAS, SPSS, Oracle, SQL, etc.)
- Familiarity with marketing disciplines and particularly CRM to aid understanding and delivery of business objectives.
- Excellent communication skills for conveying analysis and recommendations to a variety of audiences and executives
- Good command in English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.