About the Company
Our client is a market leading luxury fashion retailer. To cope with business expansion management is looking for a fast paced, detail minded Assistant Manager to manage and improve the autonomy of the customer service department. You will be responsible for ensuring all CS cases are handled in a professional manner, demonstrating service excellence, and ensuring each individual customer is receiving a positive customer experience.
About the Role
Reporting to the Senior Customer Care Manager, you will manage the Hong Kong Customer Care Service Centre (based in Tai Po, New Territories) with set global company guidelines and direction. You will explore all alternatives to fulfil internal Customer Service Quality cases and conduct quality improvements based on validating defective returns and analysing Key Performance Indicators reports.
Our client will be expecting the Assistant Manager to have the capability in enhancing the daily operations of the repair centre and re-engineering the process when necessary. You will closely monitor and review the existing KPI to achieve targets, and set set quality alert and stock control whilst coordinating with other functional departments namely Supply Chain & Logistics and Merchandising to secure the output efficiency of the Customer Care Centre.
- Degree holder with a proven track record of success with any well established retail luxury MNC
- Minimal of 6 years Customer Service experience with at least 3 years managerial level gained in luxury retail industry
- Strong service mindset and leadership skills
- Ability to manage and communicate with workshop technicians
- Proactive with good problem solving ability
- Excellent verbal and written English, Mandarin and Cantonese (any other spoken language will be an advantage)
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Hiroshi Toyota at +852 3180 4963 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.