About the Company
Our client is a telecommunication operator with a diverse range of services offered to their customers. To cope with their fast expanding business, they are now looking for a high calibre candidate to join the Program Planning Management team to support the growth.
About the Role
Reporting to the Head of Department and leading a team of call centre staff, you are expected to liaise with marketing teams to plan, develop and launch loyalty related program to uplift customer experience. You will support hotline operations on program related back-end jobs to optimize service quality. You have to work closely with management team to review workflow and enhance efficiency and customer satisfaction. You are the keyperson to ensure information accuracy and develop the e-commerce related program. You will act as the escalation contact point of all program related matters. You will also assist in ad hoc projects when required.
About the Candidate
- Degree holder with at least 7 years of customer service management experience in service industry, ideally Telecom industry
- Experience in driving a sizable team to deliver customer service to support marketing programs
- Good understanding of call centre operations
- Independent, result-oriented and adaptable to fast-paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Good command in both written and spoken English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Chamy Wong at +852 3180 4965 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.