About Our Client
Our client is a global leading medical device manufacturer and employs over 6,000 staff worldwide. Due to business expansion plan, they are looking for a Customer Service and Logistics Specialist in Hong Kong office.
- Handling inbound/ outbound operations and inventory management with documentations, billing, invoicing, and credit notes handling
- Manage orders by communicating with customers and internal teams of updating the order status, inventory availability, shipping schedule, credit issue, order taking and tracking
- Provide customer service by handling customer enquiries, credit checking, order releasing, and billing
- Perform 3PL management for logistics execution and shipment arrangement
- Implement and improve system interfaces with logistic partners
- Liaise with different teams for reporting, forecasting, and operation improvement
- Any ad hoc projects on demand
- Bachelor degree in logistics / supply chain management or related disciplines
- Minimum of 2 years of experience related to logistics, inventory controls, customer service, etc.
- Regional experience is preferable
- Fluent communication in English and Mandarin
- Experience in MS Office, Excel, ERP, or any supply chain software solutions is preferable
- Immediate available is a plus
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Sandy Chan at +852 3180 4951 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.