Customer Service and Project Manager
*Participate in customer service project
*Enhance customer experience
*Attractive remuneration package
About the company
Our client is a fast growing and well-established retail banking group in Hong Kong. Due to the recent expansion, they are now looking for a Customer Service and Project Manager for their Service Operations team.
About the role
Reporting to the Senior Manager of Service Operations, you have to participate in service quality projects and oversee service performance of customer journey. You will suggest new ideas in service enhancement and monitor service standard for various banking sales channels, such as branch, call centre and direct sales. You will also hold service training and propose solutions on key service issues to management for enhancing customer experience.
The successful applicant
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- Degree holder with at least 3 years' of experience in customer service / customer experience in banking or financial industry.
- Sound knowledge in retail banking products is definitely an advantage.
- Solid in handling end-to-end service project management with good negotiation skills.
- Service oriented, positive thinking and analytical mind.
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin).
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Manager.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Emily Leung at +852 3180 4913 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.