- Attending to customer service hotline and email regarding to membership extension and termination
- Deliver quality customer service and handle enquiries
- Provide general administrative and clerical support
- Post-secondary or degree holder
- At least 1 years' experience in Customer Service, experience in call centre will be highly preferred.
- Good problem solving and communication skills.
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese. Good Mandarin will be an asset.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Immediately available is highly preferred.
Interested parties please send your full resume with your salary expectation and availability to : or whatsapp 6990 7817 (Ms. Sheeta Liu) for the details
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Ms. Liu at +852 3180 4947 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.