About the company
Our client is an international retail banking group in Hong Kong. Due to their recent expansion, they are looking for a Phone Banking Officer for their banking call centre.
- Reporting to the team manager, you are responsible for answering incoming phone inquiries on credit card and other banking products.
- You need to provide immediate assistance on the phone and handle customer's complaints whenever necessary.
- You will assist in ad-hoc duties requested by your direct manager.
- You also have to demonstrate courteous service and service oriented attitude at all times.
- At least 1-2 year or above experience in customer service role in banks / insurance is required.
- Excellent telephone manner and customer servicing skills.
- Strong in problem solving, people oriented with cheerful personality.
- Willing to work in shift duty and flexible working hours.
- Good command of spoken Cantonese and English, Mandarin.
- Proficient in English / Chinese input method and MS Office applications.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Mary Chan at +852 3180 4948 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.