About the Client
Our client is a leading domestic bank with strong retail presence in HK, Macau and China. With an increasing growth and a vision to diversify their portfolio, they are now seeking for a Cyber Security & Technology Risk, Senior Manager
About the Role
Reporting the Head of Technology Risk and managing a team of 3, you will be responsible for conducting independent comprehensive assessments of the management, operational, and technical security controls and control enhancements employed within or inherited by an information technology (IT) system to determine the overall effectiveness of the controls.You and your team will provide support, input and independent oversight of the management of the banks IT and Data Security risk profile, including but not limited to information/data security risk and cyber risk. Lastly, you will create governance frameworks & implementing process improvements to technology risk functions and defining roadmaps to implementing and maintaining hands-on solutions by conducting cyber maturity reviews, creating operating models, designing infrastructure, etc.
The Succussful Applicant
- University graduate in Computer Science / Information Technology or equivalent
- Minimum 10 years of relevant work experience in information security / cybersecurity
- Ability to think creatively, generate innovative ideas, challenge the status quo and deliver effectively with what can often be ambiguous requirements
- Proven track record in cyber security environment within professional services or an in-house information security function, preferably in Financial or Banking Services
- Track record within the financial services showing understanding of the business, threat and regulatory issues faced by each department
- Experience of delivering one or more of the following areas: strategy,transformation, governance, cyber resilience, identity and access management.
- Proven experience of successfully managing complex cyber security services in a commercial environment, ensuring the delivery of high quality work on time andto budget.
- Knowledge of a broad range of cyber security topics e.g. governance, identity and accessmanagement, supply chain risks, security operations, incident management etc.
- Recognised cyber security qualifications (e.g. CISSP, CISM, CISA, CCSP etc.
- Good command in Chinese and English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.