About the Client
Our client is a leading financial institution with strong retail presence in HK and China. With an increasing growth and a vision to diversify their portfolio, they are now seeking for a Cyber Security & Technology Risk Specialist
About the Role
Reporting to the Director, you will identify and manage technology risks whilst simultaneously undertake planned reviews of specific technology areas, providing an independent assessment of risk and making any improvement recommendations. In addition, you will develop and articulate IT and Cyber risk appetite and address key strategic risks and also provide assurance and visibility to stakeholders on their IT, Information and Security Risk, Cyber Risk, and Systems and Data Integrity risk. Applying knowledge of latest industry trends and developments to continuously improve the company's capability to defend against IT security/cyber and other threats. As a key driver, you will support the set-up of the Business Continuity Management strategy and continuously evolve the programme and standards to proactively mitigate risks. Lastly, identify anticipating and recommending the need for changes to resilience methodologies in response to changing risk profiles and regulatory expectations.
The Successful Applicant
- University graduate in Computer Science / Information Technology or equivalent
- Minimum 6 years of relevant work experience in information security / cyber security
- Proven track record in cyber security environment within professional services or an in-house information security function, preferably in Financial or Banking Services
- Track record within the financial services showing understanding of the business, threat and regulatory issues faced by each department
- Experience of delivering one or more of the following areas: strategy,transformation, governance, cyber resilience, identity and access management.
- Proven experience of successfully managing complex cyber security services in a commercial environment, ensuring the delivery of high quality work on time and to budget.
- Knowledge of a broad range of cyber security topics e.g. governance, identity and access management, supply chain risks, security operations, incident management etc.
- Good command in Chinese and English
- More experience candidates will be considered as Manager
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.