About our client
Our client is a well-known conglomerate which engages in a wide range of business sectors. In order to enhance the process of digitization, they are currently looking for a Data Analyst with experience in cloud usage.
About the role
- Maintain, validate and implement BI and application platforms
- Gather and analyst users requirements so as to design and visualize user-friendly dashboards
- Discover business insights for departments to enhance productivity
- Cooperate with IT team to establish data ETL pipeline, conduct data cleansing and data modeling
- Work closely with vendors and IT Team for data warehouse/BI implementation projects
- Bachelor degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Information Technology or equivalence field
- 3 - 5 years of related experience, preferably in CRM data analysis, data mining, statistical modeling
- Experienced in usage of Python, R, SQL, SAS, or other tools for data analysis purpose
- Experienced in reporting tools, such as Power BI, Tableau, Quik, Google Analytics, etc.
- Knowledge in cloud data applications, such as in AWS, Azure is a must
- Good communication, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good in written and spoken English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Harry Yau at +852 3180 4936 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.