About the Client:
Our client is a reputable financial group in Hong Kong with a need to hire a Data Analyst, responsible for data analysis, design and modelling.
About the Role:
Reporting to the Data Management Manager, you will perform data analysis, design data structures and define data properties to meet business and technical requirements. You will process data cleansing and support data migration plans. You will maintain data management to ensure data quality and compliance monitoring.
The Successful Applicant:
- University degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related discipline.
- 7 years of experience in data related analysis and design, data modelling or related projects.
- Solid banking/ financial background.
- Good understanding and experience in data quality improvement, data management processes and business intelligence application.
- Proficient in SQL and and data analytics tools.
- Good Cantonese, English and Mandarin.
- Occasional travel may be required.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Hans Hui at +852 3180 4945 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.