About our Client
Our client is one of the global leading manufacturers of consumer electronic products with a global distribution sales network. To cope with the transforming market and provide high-quality of products, they are seeking IT professionals to join in the team expansion.
About the Role
Reporting to the Team Lead, you will be collecting, storing, processing, and analyzing huge sets of data from the database, and choose optimal data mining solution for different data analysis, as well as finding the deeper data insight with rich visualizations. You will also be responsible to provide data report to the management for product improvement.
- Master degree or above in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, or related discipline
- At least 4 years of working experience in software development
- Good knowledge of Big Data frameworks (e.g. Flume, Kafka, NiFi, etc.)
- Experience with distributed database (e.g. Hive, Cassandra, etc.)
- Experience with distributed computing platform such as Spark
- Fluency in spoken and written English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Teresa Chan at +852 3180 4916 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.