Reporting to the Assistant Director of Information Technology, the appointee will be an in-house expert in producing and presenting advanced analytical and reporting output that is easy to understand for management decisions. The appointee should understand both the short-term and long-term strategy of the office so as to put forward recommendations on how to leverage data analytics.
- guide the design of data plan, work closely with a range of stakeholders including the rest of the architecture team, business users, and data providers;
- establish and execute the mechanism of data governance (metadata management, data standard formation, and data quality assurance etc.);
- develop data quality standards and data quality control plans, conduct data quality management, tracking and monitoring, and establish data quality evaluation systems;
- plan, design and lead the implementation of the overall data management and data application system of large data platform;
- identify, evaluate, and supervise third-party vendors and consultants and prepare, negotiate, and monitor compliance of vendor and consultant contracts;
- perform ad hoc analysis on large/diverse datasets by using various tools and techniques; and any other projects and assignments as directed.
- a Bachelor's degree in information technology, computer science, or a related discipline;
- 8 years of industry experience in data management & analytics with experience in a similar role as a Solution Architect or Data Architect;
- advisory and implementation experience in modern data architecture, microservices, big data, and/or traditional BI/DW/ETL design;
- excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong leadership skills and commitment. He/She must be a self-starter with strong decision-making skills and ability to work under pressure;
- ability to translate needs analysis data into formal designs, and strong organizational, supervisory, and interpersonal skills for working effectively with a wide variety of internal and external resources.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Andrey Sin at +852 3180 4951 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.