Data Analytics and Modeling Manager (Banking)
- Business analytics insight
- Business portfolio and campaign analysis
- Career advancement opportunity
About the company
Our client is a fast growing and well-established banking group in Hong Kong with extensive branch network. Due to the recent expansion, they are looking for a Data Analytics and Modeling Manager for their Business Intelligence team.
About the role
Reporting to the Senior Manager, you will be responsible for conducting data analysis on campaign performance, customer segments and business mix to identify opportunities in driving business growth. You are required to prepare various business analytics reports, dashboard analysis, test hypotheses and statistical modeling to provide business insight to management. You will work closely with Marketing, Product and Sales teams by providing business forecast, campaign result recommendations and quantitative strategy from data mining. In addition, you will participate in data warehouse and machine learning projects for suggesting market trend of future business planning.
The Successful Applicant
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- University Graduate, preferably in Statistics, Quantitative Analysis, Data Science or related disciplines.
- At least 3-4 years of relevant experience in data analytics, machine learning and statistical modeling in banking or financial service industry.
- Strong business sense, good analytical and presentation skills.
- Hands on and solid knowledge in SAS / SQL, R, Python, Tableau and other data science language is a must.
- Good command of spoken and written English, Chinese and Mandarin.
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Manager position.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Emily Leung at +852 3180 4913 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.