Data Analytics Manager (Banking)
- Business analytics insight
- Product and customer analysis
- SAS / Python / Tableau skills
About the company
Our client is a well-established and fast growing banking group in Hong Kong. Due to the recent expansion, they are looking for high caliber for their Data Analytics Manager position.
About the role
Reporting to the Team Head, you will be responsible for conducting data analysis on banking products, customer segments and business mix to identify risks and opportunities in driving business growth. You are required to prepare various business analytics reports, MIS reports and pre and post campaign analysis to provide business insight to management. You will work closely with Marketing, Product and Sales teams by providing product performance, campaign result suggestions and quantitative strategy from data mining. In addition, you will manage data warehouse and digital projects, and assist in building analytical modelling for management decision.
The Successful Applicant
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- University Graduate, preferably in Statistics, Quantitative Analysis, Business Administration or related disciplines.
- Minimum 3-4years of relevant experience in data and business analytics in banking / Financial Services industry.
- Strong business sense and sound analytical skills.
- Solid knowledge in SAS, Python and Tableau is a must, with other database programming skills.
- Well-versed communication and presentation skills.
- Good command of spoken and written English, Chinese and Mandarin.
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Manager position.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Emily Leung at +852 3180 4913 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.